cuban music and other great records...........enjoy!!!

toda la buena musica y........... basta......................

San Miguel No. 410 e/ Lealtad y Campanario.
Ciudad de la Habana.


mythique....

lundi, mai 26, 2014

The Sound of Philadelphia: Philadelphia Roots, Vol. 2: 1965-73

1. Collage
2. Love (You're Pain Goes Deep)
3. Yellow Sunshine
4. I Can't Believe You Love Me
5. 100 South of Broadway
6. Glad I Knew You Better
7. Relections of Yesterday
8. Family Affair
9. Elephant
10. You Are My Sun Sign
11. Come Out Smokin
12. I Want My Baby Back
13. Ready or No, Here I Come
14. Hey Ruby, Shut Your Mouth
15. Armed and Extremely Dangerous
16. Ain't It Baby
17. Nation Time
18. Cheyenne
19. Hot Pants
20. Reflections of Yestersay

2 commentaires:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    RépondreSupprimer