cuban music and other great records...........enjoy!!!

toda la buena musica y........... basta......................

San Miguel No. 410 e/ Lealtad y Campanario.
Ciudad de la Habana.


mythique....

dimanche, juillet 06, 2014

Blue Funk

. Who Dun It? - Blue Mitchell 2. Say It Loud (I'm Black And I'm Proud) - Lou Donaldson 3. Cissy Strut - John Patton 4. Ease Back - Grant Green 5. Hunk O' Funk - Brother Jack McDuff 6. Tic Tac Toe - Candido Camero 7. Down Home Funk - Richard "Groove" Holmes 8. Cantaloupe Woman - Grant Green 9. I Don't Want Nobody To Give Me Nothing (Open Up The Door I'll Get It Myself)/Cold Sweat (Medley) - Grant Green 10. Don't Knock My Love - Ronnie Foster 11. If There's Hell Below (We're All Going To Go) - Lou Donaldson 12. Bambu - Reuben Wilson 13. Family Affair - Bobby Hutcherson

1 commentaire: