cuban music and other great records...........enjoy!!!

toda la buena musica y........... basta......................

San Miguel No. 410 e/ Lealtad y Campanario.
Ciudad de la Habana.


mythique....

mercredi, août 06, 2014

KU-26 Hank Crawford I Hear a Symphony [Japan]

1     I Hear A Symphony     4:43
2     Madison (Spirit, The Power)     3:55
3     Hang It On The Ceiling     4:12
4     The Stripper     4:01
5     Sugar Free     4:41
6     Love Won't Let Me Wait     4:01
7     I'll Move You No Mountain     4:06
8     Baby! This Love I Have     3:38

    Alto Saxophone – Hank Crawford
    Arranged By, Conductor – David Matthews*
    Drums – Bernard Purdie, Steve Gadd
    Electric Bass – Gary King
    Electric Piano – Richard Tee
    Guitar – Eric Gale
    Percussion – Idris Muhammad, Ralph MacDonald
    Piano, Electric Piano – Leon Pendarvis
    Vocals – Hilda Harris, Patti Austin
    Vocals – Deborah McDuffie, Frank Floyd, Maeretha Stewart


2 commentaires:

  1. I have just downloaded iStripper, so I can have the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.

    RépondreSupprimer